Who is Angelica?
Hola! I’m Angelica, I’m absolutely delighted to meet you!So, you’ve come to this page because you want to hear my story, yus? I can give you the major dot points. And then an official bio.
Ti tell you my official bio down on this page. But if you want to know more about my life today, I can send you an HAPPINESS MAIL one. Yes from me to you.
Choose a way you really like.
As soon as I graduated in Pedagogy, I began teaching art and painting in the most important school for the education in Bogota: The Jesuits’ High School. It was a wonderful experience, during which I have created strong bonds with my students that still last.
. “Wh“en you teach you only give a small part, but what you get is much bigger!” ”.This is why I love to work and teach to children.
The more I travel the more I feel free.Travelling makes me feel the meaning of life and helps me to learn about new cultures and new people. Always fascinated by the Italian culture, so much to want to be able to continue my art studies in Italy. “Trying to be a woman” is a solo exhibition in Bogota before leaving for Italy.
I begin to travel in a different way to countries I never thought to know, totally unknown, learning new cultures, inventing every day as if every time it were the first time, even to know more myself and my talent.
My latest years’ activity also includes art workshops for children, especially the artistic project Rapareen (2013) and One-shot Project (2011 – http://www.theoneshotproject.com), both with groups of elementary school kids of Iraqi Kurdistan.
“OGNI BAMBINO è UN ARTISTA. Il problema è poi come rimanere un’artista quando si cresce.”
— Pablo Picasso
My journey towards a great dream. Arrived in Italy, I graduate in Media Art and later I specialize in Multimedia Arts Film and Video at the Academy of Fine Arts of Brera (Milan).
In recent years, I have participated in numerous contemporary and modern art courses, as well as digital techniques for film and television shooting.
Among the various solo and group exhibitions, I should mention:
- National Artists’ exhibition, Zone 2, Bucaramanga, Colombia, 1992.
- International exhibition “Formato Minimo”, Clepsidra Gallery, Bogota, Colombia. 1992.
- Solo exhibition “Tratando de ser mujer”, Casa de Boyaca, Bogota Colombia. 1997
- “Colombia Ragione di Essere” Roma, 2003.
- “Il Muro della pace”, Rome, Latin-american Institute of Rome, 2003.
- Short Films Festival, Isola del Liri, Frosinone, 2003.
- “Arte nel Bosco” Artworks and Nature, Santa Serena valley, Supino (Frosinone) 2004
- “Performance” remake Fluxus works, Rome Modern Art Gallery, Notte Bianca, 2004.
- Short Films Festival “Casablanca”, Morocco, 2007.
Among the various exhibition from 2016
- Fabbrica del Vapore “Milano Makers” – Fuorisalone 2016
Adiaz Milano wants to “Let you live a creative adventure with your child.”
Laboratorio Adiaz Milano
via ISOCRATE – Milano
+39 329 9712650